The 2019 Homestead Management Binder is packed with 46 pages of printable sheets to help you organize you homestead!
Guys… it’s ready! 🎉
And it’s only December 2! If that isn’t a sign that I’ve finally got my sh!t together, I don’t know what is!
For those of you that know the drill: scroll on down to that pretty lil blue button that says “Click Here to Download” or head over to the Freebies page directly. Remember, if you already have access to the freebie library, you don’t need to sign up again – just enter the password and start printing your way to a more organized year on the homestead!
For those of you that are new: Welcome! I’m Kaylee, a suburban homesteader who feels a strange compulsion to ignore all my household chores and instead spend hours upon hours creating giant homestead management binders each year – which I give away for free!
So if you feel like helping this sister out, you can pin this post and share it with others (just click the “Pin It” button on the image at the bottom of this page). You can also be my buddy on Instagram, Facebook and Pinterest. I’ll be catching up on laundry and dishes for the rest of the month, but I promise that I also share lots of goat and chicken pictures… and other things that are actually helpful, of course! So you definitely won’t want to miss that. 😂
What is the Homestead Management Binder:
Many of you are already familiar with the Homestead Management Binder and have used it in the past. For those of you who are new to it, the Homestead Management Binder is a free printable resource to help you organize and track your homestead happenings. Each page is designed to help you be able to track your plans, projects, expenses, income, etc. and to record your progress year-to-year.
What’s New in 2019:
Kitchen Management Pages!!! Yep, there is a whole new section this year to help us stay organized in the kitchen! I’m super stoked about this new section, and I’m especially excited about the Inventory Pages, primarily the Freezer Inventory Page! Cause y’all know how it feels to find that freezer burned bag of Lord-knows-what in the bottom of the chest freezer. 😬 There’s also a bunch of other Inventory Pages, a Shopping Checklist and a Kitchen Measurement Cheat Sheet. Woot woot!
What’s Included in the 2018 Homestead Management Binder:
The 2018 Homestead Management Binder includes the following printable pages:
- Homestead Management Pages:
- Monthly Progress Report
- Monthly Project Lists
- Downtime Project List
- Customer Contact List
- Homestead Resource List
- Garden Management Pages:
- Garden Blueprints
- Planting Tracker
- Seed Inventory
- Preservation Log
- Garden Journal
- Animal Management Pages:
- Egg Collection Log
- Animal Purchase Log
- Animal Sale Log
- Medical Supply Inventory
- Animal Health Record
- Kitchen Management Pages:
- Kitchen Cheat Sheet
- Freezer Inventory
- Pantry Inventory
- Canned Goods Inventory
- Long-term Food Storage Inventory
- Herbs & Herbal Product Inventory
- Grocery Shopping Checklist
- Financial Management Pages:
- Expense Pages:
- Garden Expenses
- Animal & Feed Expenses
- Equipment Expenses
- Infrastructure Expenses
- Repair & Maintenance Expenses
- Business Input Expenses
- Miscellaneous Expenses
- Income Pages:
- Garden & Produce Income
- Animal Income
- Handmade Item Income
- Homestead Services Income
- Miscellaneous Income
- Expense Pages:
- Annual Financial Overview
- Back Cover
How to download the 2018 Homestead Management Binder:
The Homestead Management Binder is STILL free! Yippee! To make my life (and hopefully your life!) a little easier, I created a Freebie Library where all the free printables are located, including the Homestead Management Binder.
To get access to the Freebie Library, you will need a password. If you already have the password from signing up in the past, just sign right in and grab your copy of the binder! If you are new, sign up with your name and email address and you will automatically be emailed a password to access the library. Be sure to check your spam/junk folders if you don’t see the email within a couple minutes of signing up (the email will be sent from email@example.com).
Once you sign into the Freebie Library, you will have the option to download the entire binder, or download just the sections that you want!
Click the button below to sign up/sign in to the freebie library and get your copy of the Homestead Management Binder!
How to use the Homestead Management Binder:
Honestly, how you use it is completely up to you and what works best for your homestead! I’ve shared these ideas before, but they still hold true for the 2018 version!
- Print Only What You Want/Need: You may not need all of the pages, so don’t feel obligated to print them all. You can print pages as you go, or print everything you will need for the year.
- Combine Pages to Save Trees: I’m sure there’s a little tree hugger in us all, so don’t feel like you have to print a new expense or income page for each month if you don’t need it. I usually combine multiple months onto one page and just tally each month as I go.
- Create a Binder: I usually print out at least one of each of the pages to begin with (I add more as needed), hole punch them, and place them in a 3-ring binder. Next year, I would really like to print an entire year’s worth of pages and take them to a copy & print shop to have them bound so that I have a nice, professionally bound book to use throughout the year.
- Add Extras: The sky is the limit! Add sticky tabs to separate the different sections, include envelopes and page protectors to hold receipts, add daily planner pages, keep sticky notes handy by sticking a stack of them inside the binder cover, etc. The important thing is to make your binder work for you!
Now get to printing and make 2019 one heck of a year on your homestead!